When you’re looking for that perfect smart-casual look, nothing beats a pair of jeans styled with the perfect going out top. Throw in a few gorgeous accessories and you’ll be ready to bring some class and sophistication to any event.
Try out these smart-casual jeans-and-top combos for that perfect look.
1. First up we have the under-the-radar Danish brand called Hofmann Copenhagen. Their embroidered Lilou top with the Anessa from Paige - one of our favourite denim brands - is an exquisite pairing. We recommend styling with a pair of nude, heeled mules and the Essentiel Antwerp Babette black clutch bag. Finish off with the Caroline Svedbom Afrodite drop earrings.
2. The Badi kimono top is a one-size-fits-all elegant fabric from Essentiel Antwerp, and the satin finish on this blouse is perfect for going out. Wear with our bestselling denim shape, the Mayslie joggers in black from Paige with black heels, an Essentiel Antwerp Babette hazelnut clutch and the Bexi exit earrings from Essentiel.
3. Next is the Leon & Harper Chunda blouse with Frame Le High straight jeans in white and an Essentiel Antwerp clutch bag in hazelnut. Wear with neutral mules and Caroline Svedbom mini drop clasp earrings in silk. This blouse finishes at the elbow with an elasticated cuff, and has a lovely frill around the V and down the front. It comes in a very flattering khaki and ecru print. Feminine and pretty, this would be useful throughout the summer. Pair it with ecru jeans to give your outfit a real summer vibe. It’s 100% organic cotton and washable.
4. Wear the Munthe Calm top with metallic heels, a black clutch bag from Essentiel, Caroline Svedbom mini drop earrings in graphite and Frame Le High jeans in Dublin. What’s lovely about this understated blouse is the metallic thread going through it. You need to go down a size as it’s oversized but will easily take you from day to night. With pleating at the front and a small frill on the shoulder, it looks good tucked into your Frame le high jeans, which suit everyone. A lovely contemporary blouse and one of our favourite pieces.
5. If you’re into brighter colours, try the Essentiel Antwerp Blackberry in yellow. Pair it with the Mayslie joggers in black, black clutch and a single mini clasp earring in black. It’s only available in Small and Medium because it’s almost one size fits all. It’s a high crew neck with a zip at the back with a very dramatic oversized sleeve. It’s a neat straight hem so can be worn in or sitting over the top of your jeans.