Following government guidelines, we are putting in place some temporary measures due to the intimate size of our boutique...
1) A maximum of two customers in the boutique at any one time, using changing rooms on two different floors
2) There will be two ways to enter the boutique; either via a queuing system outside, or by appointment. We strongly suggest pre-booking an appointment for browsing and styling, to ensure you avoid queuing. CLICK HERE to book your appointment, and secure your slot
3) All changing rooms will be cleaned after each client, and our staff will be wearing gloves where appropriate
4) Hand sanitiser will be available for your use
5) Any clothes which are tried on will be steam-cleaned before being returned to the shop floor
If you can't, or would prefer not to come into the boutique, then please email email@example.com to ask any questions about new styles, the fit of clothes, and any other related questions you may have.
We ask for your understanding that if guidelines change, we may be obliged to adjust these safety measures. If this affects your visit we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know.BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT HERE