Following government guidelines, we are putting in place some temporary measures due to the intimate size of our boutique...
1. One metre distance between customers in the boutique
2. Face masks should be worn
3. Hand sanitizer will be available for your use
4. Clothes which are tried on will be steam-cleaned and rotated for other sizes of the same style
5. Changing rooms will be cleaned after each client
Appointments are not necessary, but if you would prefer to book your visit in advance CLICK HERE
If you can't, or would prefer not to come into the boutique, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask any questions about new styles, the fit of clothes, and any other related questions you may have.
We ask for your understanding that if guidelines change, we may be obliged to adjust these safety measures. If this affects your visit we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know.