We offer FREE standard delivery within the UK on all orders. Please allow 3-5 working days. We offer a next day delivery service at a charge of £9 for orders placed before 9am.
Delivery to Europe has a standard charge of £15. Please allow 3-7 working days for delivery within Europe
Delivery to countries outside of the UK and Europe has a standard charge of £25. Items should arrive within 7 days, depending on local customs.
If the delivery address is different to the billing address then we may have to run further checks to ensure your credit card security, this may result in longer delivery times.
Your order will be packed and dispatched, provided:
The item you have chosen is in stock
The delivery address has been verified
Payment has been approved
We will send you an initial email confirming receipt of your order; then a further email confirming that your order has been dispatched. All packages will require a signature on receipt of delivery. The dispatch companies we use will leave a notification card with their contact information if the delivery address is unattended at the time of delivery, however this may not always be the case. If your parcel does not arrive and no card is left, please call us and we will track your parcel.
UK Royal Mail Special Delivery (UK only - except Channel Islands)
FREE delivery in 3-5 working days.
Next day recorded delivery charge of £9 (please order before 9am for next day delivery).
UK Royal Mail Airsure (Europe)
Standard charge of £15; delivery in 3-7 working days (includes all EU countries plus Andorra, Channel Islands, Croatia, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, San Marino, Turkey).
Standard charge of £25; delivery in 7 working days (includes USA, Russia, Ukraine, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Hong Kong, Iceland, Japan, New Zealand, Saudia Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates).
Feather & Stitch is unable to calculate local customs and sales tax with all international deliveries. You may be notified by your local customs authority once your order has reached your country and they may apply customs or sales tax which has to be paid before you may receive your goods.
All orders will be wrapped in tissue paper and will arrive in a box.
If you require any further information about ordering online and delivery information, then please contact us on +44 (0) 20 8332 2717, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Out of stock items
Please email us at email@example.com if you have a specific enquiry about an Out of Stock item and we will advise if and when we are likely to receive the item back in stock.
- Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (DSRs), you have the right to cancel or return your order with us, provided you notify us in writing of your intention to return the item within seven working days of receipt.
- If you would like to return something, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you have notified us, you have 14 working days to return your item. Items must be returned unused, in their original condition, and with the brand label and Feather & Stitch labels still attached.
- Where provided, belts and any packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags, and leather tags should be included with your return.
- Please note that you must cover the cost of the return shipment.
- We recommend that you use a secure, trackable postal or courier service and ensure that the packaging of the items is sufficient to protect them fully and maintain their good condition during transit.
- We recommend you insure the return shipment as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them.
- We recommend that you retain proof of sending, in case of any dispute or failure of the goods to arrive with us. We will not accept any liability for any goods that are returned in inadequate protective packaging, by an uninsured or unrecorded transit service, or that go missing without proof of postage.
- Please note you may only use your right to cancel the order under the DSRs if you give us formal written notice of cancellation by emailing email@example.com within seven working days of receiving the order, as described above.
- Earrings are non-returnable for hygiene and safety reasons. This does not affect your statutory rigths.
- Items may be exchanged for a different size or item, depending on stock availability.
- If you wish to exchange an item, you can do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your exchange requirements and then follow the returns policy above â€“ please note that you must cover the cost of the return shipment.
- When we have received the original item in good order, we will send out the replacement garment.
- All items are quality controlled and checked for any faults before they are dispatched to customers. Should you receive an item that is not in perfect condition please contact email@example.com immediately.
- Goods are faulty if they are received by you in a damaged state, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase.
- Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. If you would like to exchange a faulty item instead of obtaining a refund, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability.
- Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. If the item cannot be repaired or the same product is not available, you are entitled to a full refund.
Computer monitors vary, therefore we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will be completely accurate.
Our address for all returns is Feather & Stitch, 16 King Street, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 1ND
For any queries or information regarding returns please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.